Welcome to Kimberley Coastal Camp
Why Kimberley Coastal Camp?
- Truly remote: Kimberley Coastal Camp is the most exclusive retreat in the Top End. A place for the heart and soul, limiting guests to just 16 (max), creating an intimate atmosphere while reducing the impact on this fragile environment. When we say we’re isolated and pristine – we mean it.
- A benchmark in wilderness development with access limited to helicopter or float plane, it would be hard to find a place that intrudes less on its surroundings.
- Wild dingoes, sea eagles, olive pythons, endangered quolls, and many other native animals share this country known to traditional owners as ‘Yalrundair’.
- From the moment you step onto the white beach ‘doorstep’ at Kimberley Coastal Camp, you feel like you are one of very few people for hundreds of kilometres. You are.
- Kimberley Coastal Camp is one of the very few fishing tour operations that include tackle on an unconditional basis. No cost for loss or breakages.
- Befitting its ideal location, the atmosphere at Kimberley Coastal Camp is relaxed and unpretentious. There are no pre-set itineraries here. You set the pace and can be as active or laid back as you like.
- The exquisite art forms that adorn caves and rock panels throughout Yalrundair are what make a visit to Kimberley Coastal Camp truly unique.
- Spend your days fishing for the fabled Barramundi and dozens of other tropical species in the pristine azure waters the area is famous for.
- Our staff are like our family. Passionate, interested, knowledgeable guides and hosts will ensure your stay at Kimberley Coastal Camp exceeds all expectations. We love them, and you will too.
- Explore on foot, by boat or helicopter this ancient land and experience the local birds, wildlife, bush tucker, and medicines first hand.
- From natural Australian made toiletries to solar power, and everything in between, our approach to protecting this unique part of the world is evident in everything we do.
- You may prefer to take it easy on the boat, cruising and picnicking on deserted islands fringed by Boab trees, or sipping a cool drink from the day bed. The choices are yours.
- Kimberley Coastal Camp took home awards at the 2012 North West Tourism Awards in the categories of Eco Tourism and Cultural Tourism.