There are very few places in the world where you can enjoy
fabulous scenery, gourmet food, unique beach front accommodation, spectacular fishing and ancient rock art – all combined with unparalleled hospitality in a remote wilderness location.
About our Coastal Camp
Established in 1994 Kimberley Coastal Camp is nestled on the pristine shores of the Admiralty Gulf in the heart of the great Kimberley wilderness.
Why Kimberley Coastal Camp?
Truly remote: Kimberley Coastal Camp is the most exclusive retreat in the Top End. A place for the heart and soul, limiting guests to just 12, creating an intimate atmosphere while reducing the impact on this fragile environment. When we say we’re isolated and pristine – we mean it.
Words from the amazing people who have stayed with us
- Coming from Sydney I was not sure what to expect. The natural beauty witnessed from the Coastal Camp was stunning. We walked 30 minutes to witness Aboriginal rock art and their truly amazing culture. Its great exercise and an experience you will not find in Pitt Street Sydney. Caught plenty of massive fish, and working for Toyota I can say “oh what a feeling’. Food was better than the best Sydney restaurants. Go and experience it.
- Fantastic Trip. Great food, fish, and hospitality. Keep up the great work! P.S. One of my favourite Kimberley trips ever!
- Returning to this ‘paradise’ – yes the memories were not dreams. Thank you to the KCC friends for all the comforts they provide.
- How fortunate I feel to have seen such perfections in this glorious country of ours. Warmest thanks to you all for these new friendships xxx
- This is my 10th visit and I return home always refreshed, challenged and in ‘awe’ of KCC. It is just the most spirited place! As ever the staff, guides, food and camaraderie is unsurpassed. My sincere thanks – I will be returning!
- This is my first time in the Kimberley and to KCC but won’t be my last. For me, it was a very special experience made so by a dedicated and very friendly crew – Jordan, Jimmy, Julie and Macka, thanks very much. I will be back!!