BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
Payment of the Tour deposit represents an acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Please note filling in the booking form is not a confirmed place on the tour.
Bookings will be deemed confirmed when a deposit of $1000 per person is paid 7 days from the date the invoice is issued. Payment by credit card or direct deposit. Credit cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard.
CREDIT CARD FEES
If paying by credit card a small transaction fee of 1.8% is applicable.
Tour Confirmation will be by 15 Nov 2019 via email.
The final payment for your booking must be received by 30 Nov 2019. This payment amount will be sent on a second invoice via email.
If tour does not go ahead the full deposit will be refunded by 30 Nov 2019 or you can choose to put the deposit into credit.
For bookings after 30 Nov 2019 full tour payment will be required within 7 days.
Cancellation notice must be received in writing or by email.
Cancellation prior to 30 Nov 2019 – $625pp admin fee applies
Cancellation prior to 30 Dec 2019 – Loss of deposit per person
Cancellation from 30 Dec 2019 on – Loss of full fare
The tour fares quoted in this brochure are per person twin share. Single supplements are applicable for single travellers requesting single accommodation.
The tour fares quoted in this brochure are valid to Feb 2020.
The tour fares quoted are in Australian Dollars (AU$) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Kimberley Coastal Camp strongly advises passengers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances leading to cancellation. We recommend that you do this at the time of booking to insure your deposit. Cancellation Insurance, which only covers your deposit, can be purchased or alternatively you can purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Each passenger is entitled to take one medium size soft suitcase weighing no more than 10 kg. The sum of each case’s width, length and depth is not to exceed 150cm. Passengers may also take on board the flying boat one hand-luggage item. Weight of hand luggage is not to exceed 3 kg per person. Luggage limits are enforced on every tour. Passengers will be asked to leave their excess baggage behind in the event that the weight of the luggage exceeds our limits. The luggage is entirely at the passengers’ risk during the tour.
ITINERARY AND TOUR ARRANGEMENTS
Passengers accept that Kimberley Coastal Camp may need to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation or sightseeing arrangements from those published, with little or no notice. This may be due to, weather, safety factors and other operational considerations at the time. Such decisions will be made in the best interests of the passengers’ comfort and safety. In these circumstances Kimberley Coastal Camp will endeavour to make suitable alternative arrangements which may include the use of light aircraft. Kimberley Coastal Camp is unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the operation of any particular service.
RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY
Kimberley Coastal Camp accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, damage, change of itinerary or inconvenience caused either directly or indirectly as a result of force majeure or other events which are outside of our control, including but not limited to: fires, floods, acts of God, unusually severe weather, industrial action or commercial flight disruptions. Passengers are advised that the service provided with in this tour is for the booking and packaging of goods and services provided by other operators such as hotels and other transportation companies. Kimberley Coastal Camp will not be liable for any loss, damage, omission or act of negligence or otherwise committed by these operators, their assignees or agents.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Most of our tour itineraries contain guided sightseeing walks to natural attractions. As such passengers are required to have a reasonable level of fitness in order to participate in such walks. Some walking tracks have sections of uneven rocky ground and may be slippery. The walks on our tours vary in length, so please read your chosen itinerary for further information or contact one of our friendly travel consultants who will be able to describe the walk to you. Whilst on a bushwalk it is the responsibility of each passenger to carry adequate drinking water. Bottles are supplied before departure at Kimberley Coastal Camp. If passengers feel they are unable to participate in the walk on the day, alternative arrangements will be made with adequate provision for passenger comfort and safety.
LARGE GROUPS/EXCLUSIVE USE
For large groups taking Exclusive use of Kimberley Coastal Camp, different terms and conditions apply. Please contact our office for details.
RISKS, PARTICIPATION & ENJOYMENT
- Passengers accept that tours include participation in activities which may involve certain risks and dangers beyond the control of Kimberley Coastal Camp. Such activities containing risks include but are not limited to, bush walking, swimming, fishing, boating and travelling in remote undeveloped locations.
- Passengers accept that some itineraries include visits to and overnight stays in areas located some distance from hospitals, medical centres or other forms of professional medical facilities.
Passengers accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that their health is in a state which will allow them to enjoy the tour and successfully complete the activities that the tour offers.
- Passengers will not be permitted to continue on tours when in the opinion of the Kimberley Coastal Camp Tour Leader, the passenger’s conduct or condition is placing their own or the safety of other passengers at risk, or is adversely affecting the enjoyment of other passengers; for whatever cause.
- Kimberley Coastal Camp will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour. However, no liability will be accepted for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances which are out of our control.
Should any dispute arise between Kimberley Coastal Camp and a passenger, it is agreed that formal proceedings in a Court or Tribunal will not commence until after the following process has been complied with:
- A written notice specifying the nature of the dispute (“the notice”).
- Following the issue of the notice, the parties will in good faith attempt to resolve the dispute by negotiation, mediation, expert determination or as otherwise agreed.
- If the process for the resolution of the dispute is not agreed with within 7 days of the receipt of the notice, the parties must mediate the dispute.
- If there is no resolution to the dispute at the expiration of 30 days from the receipt of the notice, formal proceedings may be commenced.
The majority of the images on this website have been taken for Kimberley Coastal Camp by us or a private photographer. These images are copyright to Kimberley Coastal Camp and Ben Broadwith and Nicky Dowling. However, some images are sourced from third parties and as such are copyright of, and used with the permission of Paspaley Aviation, Sky City Darwin, HeliSpirit, Ian Hills & Andrew Wilkinson.